Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dolphin Pics

Click any image for a larger view. These are some dolphin pics from my March 6 whale watching trip!

I love dolphins, and see them often. When out on a big boat, the dolphins rush up the boat and soar out of the water and ride the wake. Sometimes there are dophins literally everywhere you look. On this day I'm sure there were over 3000 dolphins that were around our boat for the entire afternoon. They are just so fun to see! There were also a few seals that mingle with the dolphins.




2 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Rietz said...

Wow! Great dolphin and whale photos! I don't see much of this here in Chicago! Only in my imagination. Now you make me realize how badly I need a break! Thanks! : )

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Photos!

Bonna

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home