Sunday, January 07, 2007

A Few More Pics


This is the "scary bush guy" who hides between some branches and then scares unsupecting passersby. It seems wrong to laugh at the misfortune of others, but it was hard to resist laughing.


Here's one boat pic. I took a few more, which I think were really spectacular, but the batteries were failing on camera and they did not turn out. This harbor, and other harbors are fascinating places to me.


Here's a pic of the cable car. They are different from the street cars though both are electric. The cable cars run just a couple of simple routes up and over the big hilly part of the the town. It's fun to stand on the outside step and hang on to the rail and then get a great view of the awesome SF architecture. What a beautiful city this is! Chivalry is dead! I was surprised at how many men would sit while older women would have to stand and hold on! What the hell is wrong with people? There were even people who would take up two seats while others could not even get on the cable car or street car. Sad, sad, sad. Make that selfish.

Coming soon, my homeless photo spectacular...

2 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

Great shots! Now I'm really jonzing for the warmer weather. It's only ten degrees out here right now in Northern Virginia!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Sophie from Grins and Sighs said...

Hi Scott,

laughed just looking at the picture of the bushman. Got me 3 years ago on my first trip to the US. I jumped so high my husband couldn't stop laughing for hours!!

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home